Creative Hands-On Handwriting Activities for Kids
Creative hands-on handwriting activities and playful ways work on the skills needed for written work make this book a must-have for teachers, Occupational Therapists, and anyone working with kids on written work.
- Activities to get your child started with the important basics: to develop skills to literally make their mark, first with fingers, and later with pens, pencils and paint brushes.
- Fun ideas that will help your child develop their fine motor strength and dexterity. We have ideas for finger gyms, easel activities and first mark making activities with sticks, play dough and shaving foam.
- Inspiration for writing trays that encourage children to use all their senses to build skills.
- Great ideas to delight in imagination and storytelling that feels like – and is! – play time, not school work. Your child will develop their language, vocabulary and fluency through story mats, small worlds, comics, journals, role play, outdoor adventures, and art.
- Activities that support your child in understanding themself and others, through interviews, self-portraits, collaborative art, and collaborative projects.
- And finally we help your child see that everyone can make their mark on their community and the environment. We show you how to extend the idea of our self out into the world, and consider how we are part of a community. With accessible and achievable projects we’ll inspire your child to make their mark through environmental citizenship and acts of kindness.
- Also included: six sets of printables for you to download, including pattern writing cards, a ‘my favorite things’ photo book, ‘all about me’ interview sheets, pretend play post office accessories, and comic book and gracious giving printables.
This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the ebook and all the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad* and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
You can buy the ebook wherever you are in the world. You pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you. The ebook costs US$ 14.99.
*You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. However if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices. You will be sent download instructions when your purchase the ebook.
The Make Your Mark ebook is protected under copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.
Special launch price for the month of December, until Saturday 31st December: $11.25, saving your readers 25% (no discount code needed)