These rainbow binoculars is a rainbow craft that we made years ago. However, the binocular craft can be a great way to help kids develop many skills including scissor skills, bilateral coordination, visual scanning, form constancy, visual convergence, visual tracking, and other visual processing skill areas. Add this to your therapy tool box. Be sure to check out all of our rainbow activities for more ways to play and learn with the colors of the rainbow.
searching for Rainbows with our Rainbow Binoculars!
Rainbow Handwriting Kit– This resource pack includes handwriting sheets, write the room cards, color worksheets, visual motor activities, and so much more. The handwriting kit includes:
- Write the Room, Color Names: Lowercase Letters
- Write the Room, Color Names: Uppercase Letters
- Write the Room, Color Names: Cursive Writing
- Copy/Draw/Color/Cut Color Worksheets
- Colors Roll & Write Page
- Color Names Letter Size Puzzle Pages
- Flip and Fill A-Z Letter Pages
- Colors Pre-Writing Lines Pencil Control Mazes
- This handwriting kit now includes a bonus pack of pencil control worksheets, 1-10 fine motor clip cards, visual discrimination maze for directionality, handwriting sheets, and working memory/direction following sheet! Valued at $5, this bonus kit triples the goal areas you can work on in each therapy session or home program.
Colleen Beck, OTR/L has been an occupational therapist since 2000, working in school-based, hand therapy, outpatient peds, EI, and SNF. Colleen created The OT Toolbox to inspire therapists, teachers, and parents with easy and fun tools to help children thrive. Read her story about going from an OT making $3/hour (after paying for kids’ childcare) to a full-time OT resource creator for millions of readers. Want to collaborate? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 thoughts on “Rainbow Binoculars”
Wow, I love this!!! I will definitely be making these cute binoculars!
They are a lot of fun! I hope your little one loves it too 🙂
My kids love to walk around with our toy binoculars but I only have one pair and four kids. This is the perfect solution, I'm going to make three more sets! Thanks for the great idea.
Awesome! Anything to keep the fights over "stuff" at bay LOL! Let us know how they like them!
Saw your link @ Hope Studios – this is so easy & fun! Super cute – love it!
Thanks so much!
Thanks, Hannah! We will stop by and visit…we love linking up with you. There are always such great ideas posted!
Comments are closed.