Free Executive Functioning Course
Wondering about what are executive functioning skills? Today, I’m very excited to share a mini course that I’ve been working on behind the scenes. This Free Executive Functioning Skills Course is a FREE, 5-day email course that will help you understand executive functioning and all that is included in the set of mental skills.
So often, therapists are asked to explain executive functioning. Parents are looking for insight and how to help kids who struggle with the underlying areas that play a part in attention, organization, working memory, impulse control, and the other executive functioning skills. Teachers are looking for strategies to use in the classroom while understanding exactly what makes up executive functioning and how to help disorganized kids in the classroom.
Does any of these scenarios sound familiar?
This free executive functioning skills course will cover all of the above and describe strategies to help.
Executive Functioning Skills Course
- Disorganization leading to impulsive actions and inattention in the classroom
- The child that struggles to plan ahead and be prepared for the day
- The child that lacks insight to cross a busy street without looking both ways
- The student that loses their homework and important papers every day
- The kiddo that just can’t get simple tasks done like cleaning up toys on the playroom floor
- The child that focuses on other kids rather than a classroom assignment and then doesn’t finish in a given time
- The kiddo that is constantly late because he can’t prioritize morning tasks like brushing teeth, eating breakfast, and getting dressed.
Information on Executive Functioning Skills, right in your inbox!
A little more information on the executive functioning skills email course:
- This course is entirely email-based. All you have to do is open your email and read!
- You’ll discover the “why” behind executive functioning, what to do about impulsivity, tips and tools, and loads of resources related to executive functioning skills.
- We’ll cover impulse control, including how we use all of the executive functioning skills along with self-control and self-regulation strategies to “get stuff done”.
- This email course doesn’t have homework or tests. This mini-course is informative and low-key.