As parents, you know how demanding and challenging parenting can be.
Children develop at such different rates and no one child is like any other. For parents, having a better idea of what to expect in typical child development makes things so much easier. And, having parenting tools in your back pocket can make all the difference in meeting the specific needs of your family. Navigating therapy at home, learning at home, and helping your child become more independent can use free materials or items you already have at home.
Here, you will find screenings for parents, resources for families of children receiving occupational therapy, and tools to help you child develop and thrive. You’ll find therapist-approved activities, self-regulation strategies, handwriting help, and tips for parents.
Let’s talk resources for parents!
Explore Top Parenting Posts
- Child in Therapy? Start Here!
- Virtual Therapy Tips for Parents
- Things Therapists Want Parents to Know About Pencil Grasp
- Gut Feelings about Your Child’s Sensory Red Flags
- Family Wellness Tips and Tools
- Tantrums, Behaviors, or Sensory…Which is it?
- Potty Training Tips from the OT
- Cooking with Kids to Build Skills
- What you Need to Know About Child Development
- Picky Eating- Is it Oral Motor, Sensory, or Both?
Products for Parents
Think Outside the Entrepreneurial BoxSold By: The OT ToolboxAdd to cart
Fall Themed Writing Prompts$5.00 Sold By: The OT ToolboxAdd to cart
Jungle Animal Heavy Work Exercises$5.00 Sold By: The OT ToolboxAdd to cart
Toothpick Art Pack (School Supplies Theme)$5.00 Sold By: The OT ToolboxAdd to cart