Your email address has been entered to win today’s giveaway prize!
Want a printable list of therapist-recommended toys to support child development?
This list of toys covers every area that kids may need to develop through play.
Want to enter more therapy giveaways this holiday season? Stop back to these gift guides every day for the next 12 days to enter for your chance to win a new therapist-recommended toy:
Therapist-Recommended Toy Giveaways
Head to these blog posts each day in the 12 days of therapy toy giveaways. Enter your email address into the form to enter. That’s it!
**Entry begins on the date listed. Giveaway ends 12-8-21. Winners will be notified via email.
- Fine Motor Toys begins 11-26
- Gross Motor Toys begins 11-27
- Pencil Grasp Toys begins 11-28
- Toys for Reluctant Writers begins 11-29
- Toys for Spatial Awareness begins 11-30
- Toys for Visual Tracking begins 12-1
- Toys for Sensory Play begins 12-2
- Bilateral Coordination Toys begins 12-3
- Games for Executive Functioning Skills begins 12-4
- Toys and Tools to Improve Visual Perception begins 12-5
- Toys to Help with Scissors Skills begins 12-6
- Toys for Attention and Focus begins 12-7
Colleen Beck, OTR/L is an occupational therapist with 20+ years experience, graduating from the University of Pittsburgh in 2000. Colleen created The OT Toolbox to inspire therapists, teachers, and parents with easy and fun tools to help children thrive. As the creator, author, and owner of the website and its social media channels, Colleen strives to empower those serving kids of all levels and needs. Want to collaborate? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.