Did you find this page accidentally and want to know what the fuss is about? Go to our outer space play dough mat page to get your free outer space play dough mat!
- Cover it with clear contact paper. Click the link to purchase a large roll of clear contact paper.
- Slide the play dough mat into a clear plastic page protector sleeve. Add it to a folder workbook or binder booklet of play dough mats for quiet time or a busy bag-type of activity.
- Use a laminator to cover the play dough mat with a laminated surface that can be used over and over again. This is a great price on a quick laminator and laminating pouches.
- Use pocket sleeves to create a quiet time or fine motor center activity.
2. Once the play dough mat is covered, provide the child with play dough, clay, foam dough, or other moldable material.