Fine Motor Skills ABC Activities
- Use the alphabet-themed fine motor activities in order from A-Z.
- Complete only a few of the letters, by spelling a word and completing those corresponding fine motor activities.
- Spell out the child’s name by completing the fine motor activities that correspond with the letters in the child’s name.
- Follow the sign language images at the top of each page. Ask the child to copy the hand signs. Don’t forget to ask the child to carefully turn the pages of the book to see the next sign!
- Create a customized therapy home program using the themed fine motor tasks.
- Act out the activities without using manipulatives for a different way to practice the fine motor skills.
- Work through the book by doing the activities that have a purple border (or blue or orange border!) Next time do a different color.
Easy Pencil Grasp Trick
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “sugaun-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “My Amazon Picks”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “af3ec316bb23f686a20ddc040062fcb5”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “0692679588,B00XBINZA0,B00TQ3272G,B017Y8DMKA”;
More fine motor activities that you will love: