Make a fingerprint turtle and work on fine motor skills! This turtle craft is a huge hit with kids.
How to make fingerprint turtle art
- Paint your child’s thumb pad green with green paint.
- Press the thumbprint onto paper.
- Add four legs and a head by pressing fingertips into the green paint.
- Lightly tap the fingertips onto the green turtle back on the paper.
- Once dry, use the Sharpie Permanent Marker to make smiling faces.
- You can also add details to the turtle’s shell by adding orange fingerprints onto the green shell. The orange paint on a fingertip can add details to the shells.