We love how easy this crock pot mac and cheese with broccoli recipe is. Kids love it, too. The steps are easy, and using a crock pot to make the mac and cheese recipe means that it’s a good starter recipe for cooking with kids. Let’s get cookin’!
Crock Pot Mac and Cheese with Broccoli
My kids love Mac n’ Cheese. I love the fresh baked, hot out of the oven, home made kind. I was trying to find a recipe for Mac n’ Cheese in the Crock Pot and decided to try this one…
- Cooking spray
- 24oz Uncooked Macaroni
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 4 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Cheese Mix
- 12 oz can of Evaporated Milk
- 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 14 oz Frozen Chopped Broccoli
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Spray the inside of the crock pot with cooking spray.
- Pour the uncooked macaroni and oil into the crock pot and stir until the pasta is covered.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Turn the Crock Pot on low heat and let cook for 3 hrs.