These rainbow snacks are fun and healthy snacks that kids can help to make. We love cooking with kids as a therapeutic tool, but there’s more than just learning in the kitchen: these healthy rainbow snacks are a hit with kids AND parents! Add this fun snack to our rainbow activities for themed skill-building!
I love that these rainbow snack cups offer colorful fruits and veggies that kids are willing to try…because it’s an edible rainbow in a cup!
Kids will love adding this snack idea to a fruit loop craft, too!
- Red peppers
- Orange peppers
- Yellow peppers
- Green peppers or green celery sticks
- Purple grapes
You could substitute these fruits and vegetables with any colorful fruit!
To make the rainbow cups, follow these simple directions:
- Cut the peppers and celery.
- If using grapes, slice the grapes in half.
- Position the peppers and celery in the cup so it’s standing up.
- Add a few blueberries and halved grapes.