Do you LOVE being creative? Do you make resources for the clients on your caseload and know that there are others out there that would benefit as well? Want to make money online but don’t want to deal with customer service, starting a website?
Sell Digital Products on the OT Toolbox!
We love to support occupational therapy professionals and supporting professionals by allowing them to create and serve others, while building an income on the side is just one way to do that!
We are now accepting resources to sell in The OT Toolbox shop and we want you to join us!
Here’s how it works:
- Enter your email address into the form below. This lets us know you are interested.
- You’ll receive an email detailing next steps. Think about what you would like to sell! Where is your passion when it comes to working with children? What topics do you love to talk about? Where are you experienced? What populations have you worked with?
- Get your product ready. We’ll want you to send us an example of the digital product that you would like to sell online. Good ideas are worksheets, handouts, digital therapy resources like slide decks, e-books, etc. Have an idea for something else? Just send your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ll take care of hosting the files, marketing, promoting your products on our social media channels and in our email, customer service, and all of the behind-the-scenes “hard stuff”!
- You’ll earn 55% of each sale. The remainder goes to The OT Toolbox to cover all of the hosting, delivery, customer service issues.
Want in? Enter your email address into the form below to get started. I can’t wait to work with you!
Colleen Beck, OTR/L is an occupational therapist with 20 years experience, graduating from the University of Pittsburgh in 2000. Colleen created The OT Toolbox to inspire therapists, teachers, and parents with easy and fun tools to help children thrive. As the creator, author, and owner of the website and its social media channels, Colleen strives to empower those serving kids of all levels and needs. Want to collaborate? Send an email to email@example.com.
READY TO START THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX AND START YOUR OWN OT BUSINESS?
Need freedom from:
- ⏱ The productivity grind?
- 📉 Declining reimbursement rates – and pay?
- 🏖 Losing your vacation time and weekends to PRN jobs
- 😣 Being stuck because you’re not sure what else is out there?
Take this course to Start an OT Business and Use Your OT Lens to Guide Entrepreneurship!
If you want a step-by-step action plan to take you from idea to business, this course has you covered.
If you are looking to add on to a traditional practice in the way of workshops, community events, and programs, so you can generate referrals this course is for you.
If you don’t have an idea in mind (YET!) but know you want to stop working for someone else, this is your guide.
Take online side hustle to the next level! Take the Start an OT Business- Think Outside the Entrepreneurial Box and use your OT lens to guide entrepreneurship!