I am SO excited to share a huge resource with you. As a therapist, I can see the change in our kids of today. Students and clients are different than they were 20 years ago when I started out as an OT. As a mom of four, I can see the day-to-day impact that screens have on children. I can see how much screen time is required for school (distance learning or traditional classroom education). I can see the lack of focus in kids when they are not on screens. I can see the meltdowns when asked to get off of a tablet. The outbursts, visual tracking issues, and threat to boundaries that screen time overload has truly impacts kids and families.
All of this is why I am elated to bring you the Digital Devastation Solutions course and 12 step program to balanced digital life.
Digital Devastation Solutions Resource
We are required to work and learn online. Kids are playing, learning, communicating, and interacting with peers via screens day and night. As a result, we see frustration. We see meltdowns, inactivity, and kids pushing the time limits of screen use. They want to be on screens constantly! And when they aren’t they are stressed, overwhelmed, and frustrated by learning and social interactions.
We can do something about this!
>>It is really possible to balance digital entertainment and screen use with play, real activities, in-person responsibilities so kids can thrive in meeting developmental milestones.
>>It is possible to offer tools for a balanced lifestyle so kids can transition off screens to have personal interactions and flourish in emotional, mental, and physical well-being.
>>We can help kids move from a sedentary lifestyle to one that is active, imaginative, and thriving.
Does any of this sound familiar:
- Kids that are hyper or lack focus and have no sitting tolerance, a short attention span
- Students that are barely getting by and functioning on sensory overload, with emotional breakdowns
- Kids that are constantly bored and only want screen-based entertainment
- Clients that are delayed in fine motor skills, core strength, emotional regulation, and in a constant state of sensory overload
You are in the right place!
We CAN manage screen time in a balance, and effective way that makes a true difference in the development and functioning of our kids in today’s digital world.
Digital Devastation Solutions is a course and a tool created by an occupational therapist that can make a true impact on our kids. This course offers an in-depth explanation of the research behind screens. It shows us as parents, therapists, and educators exactly what is happening to the development of children with screen overuse.
It uses easy-to-understand language to balance screens while providing the framework to help kids thrive and master emotions, physical health, mental well-being. It is a formula for helping kids establish skills they need for executive functioning, learning, motor milestones, and so much more.
Digital Devastation Solutions is a way for families to balance excessive screen time use and improve their child’s development. The course covers everything you need to know about the astonishing research that’s been done on screen use in kids and gives a step-by-step plan.
The course offers actionable strategies to impact our kid’s nervous systems so they get the activity they need, and it explains this in a way that is easy to understand.
This course is a cost-effective way to get the research and understand it in a parent-friendly way. What’s more, you’ll be able to explain to others what the research tells us, so you can understand the impact screens are having on so many areas of development in children.
You’ll gain a knowledge of exactly what happens to the brain on screens. You’ll be able to use this information so you can give kids what they really need to grow and develop.
Digital Devastation Solutions is an informative course AND 12 Step Plan for raising a happy, healthy child in the digital age. Kids and families can use that 12 step solution to balance screen time in this new COVID era.
Now is the time to battle the beast of screen time overload. There are easy action steps that you can do to balance out the excessive screen time kids are experiencing due to mandatory online schooling. You can use this information and step-by-step plan to improve your child’s readiness for school in the fall.
This is an investment in your family and your child’s development and overall health and well being.
This course and program is for therapists, parents, teachers, or anyone who works with or strives to raise functioning, balanced, and healthy kids.
- If you struggle with setting limits on screen time…
- If you are tired of trying trying to get kids to be active when they just want to play online…
- If you are overwhelmed and don’t know where to start with helping kids balance boundaries around screen use…
- If you are a therapist struggling to help kids achieve goals that just can’t sit still and lack focus, attention span, and sensory overload…
- If you are looking for actionable strategies to set up a digital detox that fits your family’s needs…
- If you are striving to create a balanced and lasting impact on your home and family…
- If you are a therapist wanting to create a workshop designed to educate current and potential clients with a step-by-step program…
Digital Devastation Solutions is for you!
The Digital Devastation Solutions course can be purchased here for just $29.
Therapists can access a full, done-for-you workshop so you can replicate this course for clients and your community to truly make an impact.
RESOURCE FOR THERAPISTS CONCERNED ABOUT SCREEN USE IN KIDS
Therapists: I fell in love with this program and am using it’s 12 step plan in my own family. This course, created by a pediatric occupational therapist is not only a powerful tool for you own family…it’s the potential to make an impact on kids in your community and practice.
Therapists can access a workshop and program that can be duplicated in your practice. You can use the workshop as a class for parents and share this powerful research and step-by-step program with those in your community.
Therapists educate and address occupational imbalance (or overload on one are of life or another that impacts functioning and overall well being). We do this by helping our clients achieve functional goals, by addressing lifestyle habits like sleep, nutrition, and exercise. But what about the balance of screens?
In this course and program, therapists will get:
- An already done for you marketing and education system. All you have to do is set up the class and then press play on the PowerPoint. It will come with a script so you will know exactly what to say. This will save you about 40 hours of time. (Value $4000)
- Parent handouts including: Screen Survey, Technology Agreement, When to Get Professional Help and Chores Chart by Age (Value $500)
- Marketing ideas and a Pre-Made flyer you can use to market your class (Value $300)
- Developmental Screening Form (Value $500)
- Access to a private Facebook group to share ideas and support
- Added Bonus when you Pre-Order “Quick Start Guide: The Step by Step Checklist to Set Up your First Class”
Click here to read more about Digital Destination Solutions Program for use in therapy sessions and practice.
BOnus for parents and therapists
>>Free Ways to Add Sensory Motor Activities to the Classroom
>>Scree Research Printable
>>Classroom Sensory Strategies Toolkit
>>Indoor Recess Sensory Diet Activities
>>Outdoor Sensory Diet Activities and Outdoor Challenges
>>School Sensory Checklist
>>How Play Builds Child Development Printable
When you purchase Digital Devastation Solutions through a link on this website, email email@example.com with your receipt and you will be sent this bonus pack.