Use this 14 page planner to create professional action plans as an occupational therapist. Make advances as a professional by breaking down big annual goals into smaller, monthly goals to develop and grow as an OT.
Included in the Monthly Professional Goal Planner:
- 12 months of goal planning sheets including a space to develop focus areas for the month, and an area to write out monthly goals.
- Space for notes and dates to remember geared toward professional goals
This is a digital file that can be printed off and used as part of a clinical professional development file or notebook.
- Monthly Professional Goal Planner
- Ways to Obtain Evidence Based Practice Resources for Occupational Therapy
- Productivity Hacks for Occupational Therapists