School-Based OT Documentation Manual
This comprehensive manual for Pediatric OT Practitioners covers the A-Z of documentation in the school setting. You will learn what to include in the different types of documentation (daily notes, evaluation reports, discharge reports
and so on), the frameworks of goal writing and how to write good, measurable goals, avail of a comprehensive list of pediatric assessments, and so much more!
This manual is perfect for new grads and anybody transitioning to the world of school-based occupational therapy.
This is a 140 page comprehensive e-book resource on documentation in school-based OT.
Documentation in school-based therapy is a proven pain point for many therapists. The do’s and don’ts of documentation will not only guide you as to what to include in your notes, but also teach you what not to include and why.
The goal writing exercise actually walks you through the different components that should be included to form a COMPLETE goal.
The extensive list of pediatric assessments is compiled to make your job of choosing the relevant assessments in your practice easier.
Also includes a FAQs section that will help guide your school-based Pediatric OT Evaluations!
Skill areas developed:
– Do’s and Don’ts of Documentation
– Learn Different types of Documentation and their contents
– Correcting common mistakes made in Documentation
– Goal Writing – Frameworks, correcting mistakes, fun learning exercise
– Picking the right Pediatric Assessment
– Documenting Sensory Integration Interventions
– Discharge Documentation Tips for School-Based OTs