Snowman Code Breaker Pack
Need more winter activities? These winter themed Snowman Code Breaker worksheets have the cutest designs! Practice decoding, visual memory, sequencing, handwriting, and more using this amazing pack.
This is a digital product.
Handwriting is a chore. Rote worksheets are a bore. Spice things up during the long winter with interactive fun worksheets. The Snowman Code Breaker pack will have your learners forgetting they are actually working while they try and solve the puzzles.
What’s in the Snowman Code Breaker Pack?
This Snowman Code Breaker Pack contains seven great worksheets that can be easily downloaded and printed for immediate use.
- Lowercase letter code – students break the code, writing the letters inside the boxes (different sized boxes for context clues), then use the words to write a sentence below
- Uppercase letter code – students work the codes printing letters in uppercase form into the boxes. Use the words to form a sentence or practice copying them. You decide if they write their sentence in all capitals, or translate it into lowercase
- Lowercase letter code with single lines- break the code and write the words on the single lines provided
- Lowercase letter code with dotted lines
- Uppercase letter codes with single lines for printing
- Cursive lowercase letters with single lines
- Cursive lowercase letters with dotted lines
The Snowman Code Breaker Pack targets skills:
- Visual memory
- Visual discrimination
- Visual scanning
- Form constancy
- Letter formation
Expand the Activity
Use this one packet to work on various aspects of visual motor integration. Use the activity in various ways to meet the needs of a whole caseload of students or clients:
- Cut out the code pictures, have students create their own codes using the designs
- Use the sentence, created by breaking the code, as a story starter
- Talk about each of the designs and what they represent
- Laminate the page or use a page protector to make it reusable
- Put the Snowman Code Breaker Pack in a binder to save your winter worksheets all in one place