- 11 pages of activities
- 2 hidden pictures puzzles
- 8-9 themed writing prompts for each puzzle
- Activities to promote visual shift, visual memory, visual discrimination, visual-figure ground, and form constancy
- Digital download file that you can print or use on your tablet
Use the workbook pages to improve visual perceptual skills by completing hidden picture puzzles. Kids visually scan pictures and find hidden items, locate unusual images, and store those pictures in their mind’s eye. The hidden pictures are a valuable tool for addressing the visual perception skills needed for handwriting.
When completing the handwriting portion of the workbook, students can improve visual memory and other visual perceptual skills while working on handwriting legibility and written work.
Bold lined paper is included in the written work portion of the workbook, in order to address visual spatial skills and line awareness.
Utilize themed writing prompts to address handwriting legibility.
- Hidden Pictures Handwriting Workbook
- Free Visual Perception Worksheet-Monkey Theme
- Free Visual Perception Worksheet-Flower Theme
- Free Visual Discrimination Worksheet-Space Theme