Summer OT Bundle
Helping children develop and achieve functional skills this summer was never so easy (or fun!)
Introducing the Summer OT Bundle!
Work on fine motor skills, visual perception, visual motor skills, sensory tolerance, handwriting, scissor skills, and much more so that kids can accomplish self-care tasks, learn, and grow through play all summer long.
This bundle is perfect for the pediatric occupational therapist who needs resources and tools to use in summer therapy sessions.
- Print and go! These no-prep pages make therapy planning a breeze, especially during the summer months when you are planning around client vacations, adjusting your schedule, and working a lighter (or heavier) caseload. Let’s make therapy planning a no-brainer for you!
- Use in therapy home programs. You work all school year on achieving goals with students, only to see them slide backwards in their goal areas of handwriting, scissor skills, self-regulation, and functional tasks. Use these printable tools as summer home programs. Just print out the sheets you need for each individual child and send them on their way to building and maintaining skills this summer.
This fine motor bundle is great for parents looking to provide developmental fine motor activities designed to help kids build skills.
- For the past year, kids have had less exposure to handwriting, scissor use, and have had online school and even therapy sessions. Use these materials to work on areas like hand strength, fine motor development, scissor skills, handwriting, pencil control, pencil grasp, sensory play experiences, and much more. Just pull out the pages or activities you need for your child, and develop skills through play!
- Send kids back to school in the Fall without worrying about the “Summer Slide”. Each Fall, kids need to catch up on areas that they’ve lost over the summer months. With the Summer OT Bundle, there is no worry about falling backwards. Use the materials to maintain and even grow motor skill development this summer so kids can thrive and jump into learning next Fall.
The Summer OT Bundle includes:
Summer Fine Motor Kit ($20 value)–
90 pages of fine motor activities, coloring tasks, handwriting materials, strength and endurance activities, fine motor mazes, scissor skills activities, glue skills pages, fine motor ten frames, play dough and writing mats, pre-writing skills sheets, lacing cards, and much more.
The Summer Fine Motor Kit includes:
- Printable Fine Motor Paths- Print and play with these fine motor paths that build must-have fine motor skills. Use to clip paper clips, clothes pins, or place small objects like craft pom poms or mini erasers onto the clip cards using tongs or tweezers, and the fingers!
- Silly Path Worksheets- Includes 3 versions: sea creatures, summer play, and summer treats. Users can color and cut the small images, glue to a craft stick or clothes pin, and trace along the paths. Or, slide the page into a page protector, and kids can use a pointer finger to trace along the paths.
- Sea Creatures Fine Motor Paths- Use the fine motor strips for building dexterity and in-hand manipulation skills. Hold several coins (or beads, etc.) and place one item at a time along the starfish path.
- Pre-Writing Worksheets- Includes symmetry drawing worksheet and 4 pre-writing shapes tracing worksheets. Kids can work on forming and copying shapes such as a cross, circle, square, and triangle. Includes several worksheets to match summer themed images to the shape, to incorporate more visual perceptual skills and visual motor skill development.
- Summer Count & Write Play Dough Mats- Includes: 9 Summer themes: watermelon, fish, ice cream cone, pineapple, boat, palm tree, ice treat, sand castle, and crab. Users can roll a die and use their fingertips to roll that number of small balls of play dough. They can place the small balls onto the play dough mat until all of the circles are filled.
- Lacing Cards- Includes circle and square shaped lacing cards with 8 total lacing cards to work on scissor skills, bilateral coordination, precision, eye-hand coordination, tripod grasp, and more.
- 1-20 Fine Motor Counting Cards- Includes a sun themed counting card for 1-20. Cut out the cards and use them to string beads, clip clothes pins, or count out coins, or other small manipulatives.
- Summer Fun Fine Motor Ten Frames- Kids can use the number cards to count out small materials like craft pom poms, coins, beads, balls of play dough, etc. to place on each ten frame. Use tongs of tweezers to build hand strength. Includes 4 themed ten frame pages.
- 9 Trace Mazes- Includes finger puppets 8 summer-theme mazes. Use the finger puppets to work on finger isolation, visual tracking, separation of the sides of the hand, and arch development. Place the puppets on finger tip and trace along the mazes.
- Glue Skills Worksheets- Help kids with precision and graded resistance needed to manage a squeeze glue bottle.
- 4 Toothpick Art Pages- Includes 8 pictures and words. Place the images on a carpet or large piece of cardboard. Use toothpicks to dot around the outside of the lines on each image to work on precision and tripod grasp.
- Color and Cut Cards- Includes two pages of Summer images. Cut along the lines to work on scissor skills. Color in the images to address hand strength and control. Use the cards in sensory bins. These open-ended cards can be used in sensory bins, directed coloring for working memory activities, scavenger hunts, obstacle courses, handwriting tasks, charades, picture copying, and more.
- Scissor Skills Activities- Includes: 3 simple shapes cutting pages, 6 complex shapes cutting pages, 4 color and cut scissor puzzles, 5 scissor skills paths along curved and angled lines.
- Click here to read more details about the Summer Fine Motor Kit.
2. Summer Writing Lists ($5 value)-
This print and go packet includes 28 pages of list-formatted writing prompts, in 2 styles of modified lines. Kids can write out lists of words each week based on the writing prompt and work on letter formation, letter size, line use, legibility, and more. Includes a drawing prompt and self-assessment checklist to promote carryover of writing skills. Click here to read more details about the Summer Writing Lists.
3. Summer Memory Game ($2 value)-
Color, cut, and play! Memory games are a powerful visual motor activity to work on the visual perceptual skills needed for reading and writing: visual memory, visual attention, visual discrimination, form constancy. These skills are lacking when it comes to more and more screen use in kids and we see the results in poor handwriting, poor visual attention in reading, and poor visual memory skills. Use the memory cards in writing prompts, sensory play, and fine motor work, too: Kids can color and cut the memory cards, copying the colors from one sheet to the other to really build visual memory and visual scanning skills. Use the memory cards to work on pinch and grasp development by turning over the cards on carious surfaces: carpet, smooth tables, or cardboard. Click here to read more details about the Summer Memory Game.
4. Outdoor Sensory Diet Activity Cards ($8 value)-
Create the “right kind” of sensory experiences to improve regulation, attention, focus, body awareness, motor development, and sensory processing. Outdoor play provides sensory input in all planes, directions, and with multiple senses. Includes:
- 180 Outdoor Sensory Diet Activity Cards-Easy, fun, and motivating for sensory-based movement
- Outdoor Recess Sensory Diet Cards– Powerful source of calming and organizing input!
- Outdoor Sensory Challenge Cards– Valuable tool in creating individualized home programs Kids WANT to complete.
- Blank Sensory Diet Cards– Add your own personalized sensory activities.
- Click here to read more about the Outdoor Sensory Diet Activity Cards.
5. Summer Occupational Therapy Packet ($20 value)-
Included in this bundle of printable resources are tools to address fine motor skills, visual perception, visual motor skills, sensory processing, self-regulation, pencil control, handwriting, and more. This item includes:
- Beach Fun Google Slide Deck/PDF set– This 16 page slide deck uses a beach theme that includes a deep breathing/coping tool warm up, fine motor activity, handwriting prompt, visual perception activity, gross motor/core strengthening activity, and a self-regulation check-in.
- Summer Spot It! Printable Game– This 31 card Spot It game has a summer theme. The cards are ink-friendly and use small images that students can color in to work on pencil control and precision, while building hand strength by coloring in the small spaces. Each Spot It card has just one matching set of images so the cards can be interchanged and used with any other card in the deck. This game challenges and builds visual perceptual skills such as visual discrimination, figure-ground, visual memory, form constancy, spatial relations, and oculomotor skills.
- Hole Punch Cards for matching upper case and lower case letters– Use the A-Z hole punch cards to match upper to lowercase letters while improving hand strength with a summer theme.
- 7 Roll and Write Play Dough Sheets – Apples, Bees, Bugs, Buttons, Donuts, Play Dough, and Unicorn themes- 7 printable play dough sheets that allows students to roll small balls of play dough within the hand to improve hand strength, coordination, opening of the thumb web-space, and precision of grasp. Students can then complete the handwriting portion of the sheets.
- Summer Fun Pencil Control Strips– 8 page printable packet allows students to build precision and accuracy of pencil control with a summer theme.
- Summer Lists Writing Prompts– 10 page packet includes 30 writing lists with a summer theme. Students can work through the list format to practice handwriting and work on letter formation, line awareness, size, and legibility.
- Summer Number Practice– 21 page packet includes printable number cards to use in fine motor activities, handwriting, eye-hand coordination tasks, sensory bins, and gross motor activities. Included is information on the development of skills needed for writing numbers, as well as activity ideas to use the printable cards in movement-based activities.
- Summer Visual Perception Pages– 6 page printable set includes sheets to work on various visual perceptual skills, including figure ground, visual discrimination, visual closure, visual memory, position-in-space, and form constancy.
- This is last year’s summer product so if you missed this deal, you are in luck! Grab the entire Summer OT Bundle and the Summer Occupational Therapy Packet is included. Click here to read more about the Summer Occupational Therapy packet.
This is a $5.00 value. Get it for free when purchasing the Summer Occupational Therapy Activities Kit. Get the summer occupational therapy activities kit and you will get a bonus guide: Summer Sensory Activities. Use these sensory, play-based activities in getting the kids moving, challenging sensory systems, and adding much-needed sensory-based input. These activities are perfect for family play this summer and to add to sensory diets. Use them to build a summer of memories, while building skills kids need!
The entire Summer OT Bundle includes 18 printable, no-prep materials that can be used in face-to-face sessions, OT teletherapy sessions, home exercise programs, summer OT camps, and at home.
This massive bundle is valued at $60 but you can grab it for $20.
Let’s make summer a time to reset, relax, and develop essential skills through play!