Sensory Summer Activity Guide
This guide book is perfect for parents who are looking for summer activities based on sensory input.
It’s the perfect summer program for therapists to send home for activity ideas that will last all summer long.
The Sensory Summer Activity Guide includes:
- Sensory-based activities designed to improve attention, focus, behaviors, and self-regulation through vestibular, proprioceptive, and tactile sensory experiences.
- Summer fun that the whole family can join in on. These summer activities will be ones that make memories!
- Summer proprioception activities
- Summer vestibular activities
- Summer tactile activities
- Summer oral sensory activities
- In all, 55 sensory-rich summer activities for children and families