This 6 page printable journal designed to help kids self-reflect on daily and weekly actions, behaviors, and tools for better self-regulation. My Self-Reflection Journal is a great tool for managing sensory needs.
This journal is appropriate for children to use as a self-reflection on daily and weekly behaviors and actions. The journal allows individuals to develop appropriate tools for actions and emotions along with an adult or individually. These printable journal pages can be used by children who draw out their behaviors and tools or those who can write and describe behavior responses and actions. It can also be used alongside an adult who transcribes a child’s reflection on their actions and goals.
The My Self-Reflection Journal includes:
- Reflecting on my week pages
- Reflecting on my day pages
- Tools for my actions
- Tools for my emotions
- Spaces for describing big and small events in a child’s day
- Areas for describing good choices
- Areas for detailing tools to try next time
- Spaces for detailing action plans and emotional plans
- The My Self-Reflection Journal is a great conversation tool to use when talking about what works and what doesn’t work for a child with a variety of needs.
- Self-Reflection Activities for Kids
- Self-Regulation Activity
- Sensory Based Coping Strategies for Anxiety
- Mindfulness Videos on YouTube for Kids