Weekly Fine Motor Plan
6 months of weekly fine motor activity plans for building hand strength, dexterity, and coordination. Use just 5 simple items each month. Activity plans can be printed off and used over ans over again in home programs, therapy plans, and activity planning.
- 10 pages of weekly plans
- Over 120 fine motor activities designed to build hand strength, precision, open thumb web space, in-hand manipulation, separation of the sides of the hand, and eye-hand coordination.
- Activities can be modified as needed to meet the needs of the individual.
- Once an activity has been completed, color in the box on the monthly plan for more fine motor work!
This is a set of digital files. They will be delivered to your email immediately following purchase.
These monthly planning sheets include weekly fine motor plans for 6 months worth of activities. Each monthly plan requires only 5 items per month, making planning and execution of activities easy. These 5 items are tools you probably already have in your home craft supply closet or therapy toolbox.
NEW ITEMS ADDED. This purchase now includes:
- SIX MONTH Weekly Fine Motor Program
- Clothes Pin Exercise Cards- Use in games, home programs, brain breaks, fine motor challenges, and more.
- Clothes Pin and Paper Clip Activity Cards- Print off the activity cards and challenge eye-hand coordination, precision, dexterity, bilateral coordination, and hand strength.
- Play Dough Letter Match-Ups- These upper and lower case letter cards are mini play dough mats to challenge hand strength and coordination skills as well as hands-on, sensory-based letter formation skills.
Children can complete a new activity each day of the month, using just one of those five items. Use these fine motor plans in therapy home programs, therapy planning, intervention strategies, or classroom center activities. Kids can work on fine motor activities while improving strength, endurance, dexterity, and coordination for improved functional use in pencil grasp, handwriting, and motor skill work. This 10 page digital file can be printed off and laminated so children can cross off each activity as they complete it.
Use the blank calendar page to come up with unique and tailored fine motor activities that meet individualized needs.