Unicorn Therapy Kit
Know a kiddo that loves all things unicorns? The Unicorn Therapy Kit is for you!
Develop motor skills, handwriting, self-regulation, letter formation, number formation, visual perceptual skills, scissor skills, and more with this unicorn therapy activity set!
This digital therapy tool kit includes 99 pages of unicorn activities, hands-on play tools, and fine motor strengthening materials. Just print the Unicorn Therapy Kit and start developing skills through play!
Perfect for occupational therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy, home use, and classroom centers…anyone that loves the magical, glittery, rainbow fun of unicorns!
Working on fine motor skills, self-regulation, gross motor coordination, visual perception, eye-hand coordination, scissor skills, and handwriting? Your little unicorn fan will love this therapy kit!
The Unicorn Therapy Kit is a tool for developing skills in:
- Scissor Skills
- Visual Perception
- Number Formation
- Pre-Writing Skills
- Pencil Grasp
- Visual Motor Skills
- Sensory Play
In this digital unicorn therapy toolkit, you’ll find:
- Spin and Draw Pre-Writing Shapes
- Spin and Draw fine motor activity
- Spin and Write unicorn words
- Cut and Paste unicorn puzzles
- Unicorn shapes copying cards (build fine motor shapes using play dough and toothpicks)
- Unicorn theme pencil grasp exercises
- Unicorn theme bead threading cards
- Step-by-step directed drawing with modified handwriting pages
- Play dough handwriting mats
- Unicorn scissor skills tasks
- Unicorn mazes
- Unicorn fine motor paths
- Unicorn sensory bin materials
- Unicorn ten frames for fine motor work
- Unicorn fine motor clip cards
- Unicorn play dough roll and write page
- “Unicorn Says” motor skills game for self-regulation and unicorn brain breaks
- Unicorn fine motor dot art
- Compare and contrast handwriting pages
- Unicorn visual perception sheets
- Unicorn writing prompt pages in various modified paper styles
- Number formation sheets
- Pencil control sheets
- Unicorn letter formation cards
- A-Z Unicorn spot and dot pages for letter discrimination and letter reversals
This therapy kit is perfect for developing skills with kids ages preschool through older grades. Kids working on letter formation, number formation, pencil grasp, scissor skills, and motor skills will love this therapy kit, especially if they love all things unicorns!
Print the pages and use them over and over again. Some pages can be laminated and used over and over again, like the brain break activities, sensory bin tools, and other pages.
Slide pages into a page protector and use with a dry erase markers.
Other pages can be printed off as many times as needed and can be used for coloring skills, handwriting skills, and scissor skills.