There are many different signs of visual processing disorder that can be spotted in the classroom or in the homeschool dining room that might signify a potential visual processing disorder. This one page checklist will help to guide a plan for students with visual processing difficulties presented in written work and classroom tasks.
This printable checklist can be used over and over again as part of a classroom screening, passed on to Occupational Therapists, shared with parents, or used when presenting information to physicians or educational teams.
- Visual Processing and Handwriting
- Hidden Pictures Handwriting Workbook
- Free Visual Perception Worksheet-Monkey Theme
- Free Visual Perception Worksheet-Flower Theme
- Free Visual Discrimination Worksheet-Space Theme